Transplant Account Manager
Sales & Marketing
At OmniLife, we are revolutionizing how healthcare professionals communicate.
We believe in maximizing the gift of life by providing transplant clinicians with the latest and most advanced communication and artificial intelligent technology to reduce the 54% of donated organs that are wasted every year in the U.S. alone. With that mission in mind, working at OmniLife means that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are constantly challenging the status quo, thinking two steps ahead, meeting the high standards we set for ourselves, and providing unsurpassed customer service. At OmniLife, everything we do starts with “Why?” and results with lives being saved. If these things excite you, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Sales Leader that has experience in selling software in the healthcare industry. If you have commercial experience in Health-IT sales, and have previous experience calling on organ procurement organizations, transplant centers and other key stakeholders in the organ/tissue transplant and donation industry and/or the End-Stage Renal Disease Care Continuum, then this the perfect place for you!
Knows the Donation and Transplantation Audience:
+ understands OPO and Transplant Center customer/buyer personas and the clinical workflows associated with each in order to effectively represent how the OmniLife service will create value in those organizations
Sales Operations Management:
+ Work with the OmniLife Executive Staff to ensure that key sales metrics are tracked and available to the organization through reports/dashboards in our CRM system
+ Facilitate data entry and management in HubSpot
+ Meeting 1-on-1 with Account Executives to ensure proper sales processes and activities
+ Work with the organization to continually develop appropriate sales playbooks
+ Manage account executives
+ Create detailed sales business plans
+ Set and manage sales goals and quotas
+ Manage the entire sales cycle
+ Assist in finding prospects and leads
+ Identify new sales opportunities
+ Build strong client relationships
Generate Valuable Insights:
+ delivers valuable insights to marketing/product teams from:
- sales team personal observations, interactions and discussions with prospects and clients
Content Development across all deal stages:
+ Participate in the development of content libraries in each of the following key areas of the customer journey: Awareness, Education, Selection, Onboarding, Use Optimization/Expansion
+ Collect insights during customer calls and forward to marketing team with additional context notes in order to generate relevant and timely content.
+ Work with marketing team and product team, to update sales presentations with the latest product screen shots, pricing information, customer progress, etc.
+ Generates simple outbound campaigns and automated workflows within HubSpot to guide highly tailored/targeted marketing
· Commercial experience with health-IT sales
· Experience or connected purpose to the End-Stage Organ Failure Care Continuum, Organ Donation/Transplantation, End-Stage Renal Disease, Dialysis, and payor networks.
· Experience with HubSpot or similar Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service Hub.
· Experience giving online/virtual product demonstrations
· Experience with remote sales positions and working from home office
· Experience building/leading teams
· Demonstrated ability to execute revenue and business objectives
· Meeting the organization's revenue targets
· Acting as a Player/Coach with regard to developing OmniLife’ s sales opportunities, strategy and tactics
· Management of our customer targeting list
· Ensure the integrity of our CRM system
· scheduling and delivering product demonstrations virtually
· Facilitating a handoff of BANT qualified leads to Account Executives
· Attend conferences and tradeshows
· Semi-Frequent travel to provide onsite demonstrations to transplant centers and organ procurement organizations
· Attend appropriate customer networking opportunity
· Continually cultivate a pipeline of sales talent
- Commercial experience with health-IT sales
- Experience or connected purpose to the End-Stage Organ Failure Care Continuum, Organ Donation/Transplantation, End-Stage Renal Disease, Dialysis, and payor networks.
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service Hub.
- Experience giving online/virtual product demonstrations
- Experience with remote sales positions and working from home office
- management of our customer targeting list
- keeps all deal opportunities in CRM up to date
- manages contacts and company information in CRM
- scheduling and delivering product demonstrations virtually
- Attending our weekly sales call and presenting on all "owned" deals
- Facilitating a handoff of BANT qualified leads to Account Executives.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows
- Semi-Frequent travel to provide onsite demonstrations to transplant centers and organ procurement organizations
- Attend any customer networking opportunity
The OmniLife Story
OmniLife builds modern secure mobile messaging software for transplant teams to review organ offers, coordinate their multidisciplinary care teams, and save lives by maximizing organ utilization. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps.
The connected purpose to the donation and transplant industry starts with the founders. Dalton Shaull, founder and CEO, received an experimental nerve transplant to regain function of his right arm which was paralyzed for over 8 months following a near-fatal motorcycle accident. Eric Pahl, founder and CTO, has a family history liver disease and uses machine learning to predict transplant outcomes. Dalton's uncle, a heart transplant surgeon, initially brought their attention to the communication challenges and the current inefficiencies and lack of security.
Making a Difference
Since our incorporation in Feb 2016, have raised $1.5 million, grown our team, and delivered our first commercial-ready product, TXP Chat™ which is used by over 200 transplant clinicians and successfully facilitated over 200 life-saving transplants to date.