New York City, NY /
We are an API-based company. It’s crucial for developers to hear about the API and love it. This is where you come in. We expect you to understand and clearly communicate how our TypingDNA Authentication API works. You will attend and talk at events for devs, will technically help them on all the channels where they are, and also create various content (screencasts, videos and the like).
In this mission-critical role, you will
- It’s essential to us that you have a previously well-established network of developers and are familiar with going to dev events or setting up meet-ups.
- Previous experience in working in a startup and highly contributing to its growth is a plus.
What to expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A friendly and talented team that wants you to succeed
- A flat hierarchy and a lot of autonomy