Social Media Content Creator
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Mission: The Social Media Content Creator is responsible for all our social media channels.
- Producing dynamic social media content ( videos, animations... ) : Instagram, Reels, Tiktok, Pinterest
- Deploy the strategy on all our social networks following an editorial calendar and content adapted to each social network, create an editorial line in support of the commercial calendar, brand news and business needs.
- Identify the levers of engagement and growth of our communities.
- Define a strategy for interaction with communities, contribute dynamically to the brand's good e-reputation, manage and coordinate the moderation of comments.
- Ensuring consistency of the editorial line and messages on the different networks.
- Having a creative mindset.
- Proven experience with editing software (Indesign, Premiere, Photoshop).
- Proven experience with the following social networks instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, Youtube - (codes, type of adapted content…).
- Excellent copywriting skills in French, proficiency skills in English
- Passion for interacting with communities
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.