Communication manager - Japanese market
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
International Money Makers /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
As we continue to grow the brand Typology, we would like to start having a presence on the Japanese market and to make the brand and quality of our products known to as many people as possible.
With this in mind, we are looking to expand our team by recruiting a Communication Manager for the Japanese market that will be in charge of opening and running our accounts on the appropriate local social medias and creating a network of Japanese influencers and opinion leaders.
Social media localization: open our local social media account on Line. Manage it by adapting our French content on a weekly basis.
Organic influencer strategy: curate creators that resonate with our brand values: journalists, celebrities, beauty experts, influencers and bloggers. Create and maintain a relationship with them. You will unroll a smart gifting strategy to achieve coverage.
Analysis and scale: follow the evolution of the brand awareness in Japan through social media followers, orders and customer or partnership reach outs from our website. Analyze and compare the success and performance of our actions from a quantitative and qualitative point of view to determine the next steps.
International networking: organize productive exchanges with your international organic influencer peers within the Typology team to share knowledge, test & learn continuously and address the market globally.
- Manage efficiently social media content
- Best in class organic influence coverage
- Set & follow the right KPIs
- Lead the way for market scale up
- Native Japanese speaker, perfect Japanese writing and fluent in English
- At least 1 year experience working for a Western company present in Japan
- Analytics: knowledge of influence analytics and ability to manage and keep track of a budget
- Knowledge of local Social media platforms and understanding what works on which format
- Knowledge and Connection of the Influencers Community in Japan, ideally in the Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle Industry
- Detail oriented: you dont lose sight of the small but meaningful details, while overseeing big campaigns
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.