Influence Assistant Intern
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
As we continue to grow, we still have great challenges to meet in order to make the plurality and quality of our products known to as many people as possible. With this in mind, we are looking to expand our team by recruiting an influence assistant.
Ideal start date : March 2023.
- On this role, your responsibilities would be:
- Assisting the communications department in the development of an influence marketing strategy in France and Belgium
- Engaging and leading conversations with opinion leaders: Beauty experts, influencers and bloggers
- Managing campaigns aligned to the influence strategy: sending products, monitoring delivery analyzing and comparing the success and performance of our campaigns and activations (with influence tools: creation of campaigns, status tracking, reporting, influencer classification)
- Monitoring, analyzing and comparing the success and performance of our campaigns and activations (quantitative and qualitative)
- Contributing to the referencing and listing of new opinion leader profiles for our markets
- Continuously monitoring influence marketing best practices and analyzing how our competitors are performing
- You have a marketing/communication background and a strong interest in digital and cosmetics
- You ideally have a first significant experience in communication and/or influence marketing, in an agency or with an advertiser
- You have impeccable, polished, professional communication skills across all channels (phone, email, video, content)
- You have an excellent knowledge of the influencer landscape and the associated platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook
- Proficiency in French and English
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-through and task completion, you take initiative and employ good judgement
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.