Head of Acquisition
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Define & build Typology digital acquisition strategy by getting new customers through media such as Facebook & Google.
1/ Sales: Grow our revenue by triple digits every year in the 3 years to come with
performance digital channels, while maintaining the ROI.
2/ Creative briefing: Brief our in house creative team to achieve compelling advertisements
for online acquisition channels (facebook, youtube,retargetting etc)
3/ Budget: Structure, allocate budget and thoroughly follow-up in order to arbitrage between
the channels and seasonality.
4/ International: apply the best practices across all our growing international budget
accounts: Belgium, UK, USA, Germany.
5/ SEO: ensure our content and link building strategy is consistent with our ambitious
organic traffic progress goals
● Open mind
● Extra mile
Specific job skills:
● Facebook Ads Experience :
Une expérience significative (3-5 ans) de gestion de campagnes de Facebook
Ads est requise.
● Pilotage de budget publicitaire
Vous avez piloté des budgets marketing (>10M€/an).
● Compétences analytiques et data
Vous avez une forte connaissance des mécanismes d’enchères, de la data, des
Vous avez déjà mené un ou plusieurs projets SEO.
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.