Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
Operations, People & Finance /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Typology has an incredible growth in its first and domestic market - France - and is accelerating in its cross border expansion, especially in the US and the UK. In this context your mission is to provide quarterly full P&L forecasts and actual comparisons with 90% accuracy in terms of EBITDA and Cash position within the next 12 months.
Outcomes we expect within the first year
- Take over the monthly reporting process within the first quarter of your arrival
- Participate actively in the 2-3 firsts quarterly forecast and gradually be owner of the future reforecasts
- Be prepared to lead the annual budget process early in Q4
- Assist team in ad-hoc analysis for financial and business needs
- Help supply & logistics teams with supply planning model
Specific skills needed for the role
- Mastering reporting: able to prepare in autonomy a monthly reporting pack (P&L + Balance Sheet + cash flow)
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills: expert in understanding the business needs, designing from scratch an analysis process with accurate and clear data. Ability to take a step back and finetune a forecast
- Perfect communication of the figures: able to prepare top level reporting and make your tools/analysis usable and readable for the team
- Talented in "languages": able to work closely with the whole team and diversified professions (supply & logistics, HR, communication, growth and acquisition)
- Attention to details: able to deep dive and bring finesse to the analysis, being involved in daily tasks around business topics and financial process
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.