Product Assistant / Assistant chef de Produit (apprenticeship)
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
The Typology adventure has only just begun! We still have many products to develop, and want to find even more solutions to address our customers' concerns. That's why we're looking for someone talented to help us achieve our goals.
Responsibilities & duties
- Benchmarking the competition and trends.
- Analysing markets and our sales performance.
- Taking part in creating concepts for our future product ranges.
- Monitoring new launches and following up on improvements: supplier relationship management (laboratories, packaging, raw materials, etc.); formula development in collaboration with the R&D team; packaging design and follow-up (labels, communication tools, etc.).
- Writing product pages and advice articles.
- Preparing creative briefs (photo shoots, new packaging, etc.) and helping to organise product photo shoots.
- Monitoring and improving the customer experience on our website.
- You are well organised, rigorous, curious and keen to learn, proactive and creative.
- You have excellent analytical, adaptability and communication skills.
- You're fluent in French and comfortable in English.
- You have a keen interest in the world of skincare and beauty.
- A previous experience in the development of cosmetic products is an advantage.
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.