Supply Chain Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Operations, People & Finance /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded in. 2019 by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology became the #1 selling skincare brand online in France and operates also in the UK, Germany and the USA.
Typology has an incredible growth in its first and domestic market - France - and is accelerating in its cross border expansion. In this context your mission is to help the company improve our Supply Chain thanks to strong analytics and negotiating skills, and prepare for step 2 with complexed international Supply Chain.
- Streamline our supply chain to improve product availability without increasing our working capital requirement
- Reduce global purchase prices by x%
- Strengthen and improve current models based on our sales forecast for Supply Chain outputs
- Be prepared to deal with strong increase of volumes and complexified flows
- Improve the use of our ERP
- Assist team in ad-hoc analysis for Supply Chain and business needs
- Strong business acumen expert in understanding the business needs, and take fast decisions based on reliable datas (KPIs, forecast). Ability to take a step back and finetune a forecast
- Commercial skills able to lead discussions with suppliers and regularly renegotiate
- Results driven able to track and challenge continuously operational KPIs and drive innovation with a cost efficiency sensibility
- Perfect communication of the figures able to provide accurate and pertinent business analysis to help decision making, and make your tools/analysis usable and readable for the team
- Talented in "languages" able to work closely with the whole team and diversified stakeholders
- Attention to details able to deep dive and bring finesse to the process, and the analysis
Proven track record in international deployment is a plus able to manage tenders, identify opportunities and negotiate
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Jeremy Uzan and Marc Simoncini.