Germany & DACH region Ecommerce manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France /
International Money Makers /
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
- Our brand is expanding in Germany. Your mission as DACH Ecommerce manager will be to establish the digital brand and to grow revenue aggressively in the DACH territory.
- Define and run the DACH growth plan (through coordination of investments in activations, advertising, press and influence outreach, client acquisition, retention rates, AOV, conversion rates, AB tests)
- Build a loyal customer base and reach best in class NPS (above 70)
- Propose recommendations for product improvements
- Commercial mindset: we need you to, like us, have customers at heart. We need you to have a good sense of what communicates our value proposiiton well and what doesn’t when it comes copywriting, and advertising.
- Cross-cultural Communication: we need you to be able to clearly and concisely present and communicate ideas. Being able to cooperate with other country leads and international teams is essential for this role.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial mindset: you're quick on your feet and able to make decisions and find solutions to any problem that comes our way.
- Analytical skills: you have developped a great understanding of conversion metrics and web analytics, and you're able to interpret data and share insights with the team.
- Project management: you're able to coordinate various team members internally and external stakeholders, you are effective in making things happen.
- Being proficient in German & English is essential, speaking/writing French is a plus.
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We regret that we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.