Account Manager - Banking/Payments
155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW /
Customer – Account Management /
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
The Customer Success team is responsible for managing a portfolio of retail and hospitality medium size customers. You will identify opportunities to up-sell and add value into this portfolio above and beyond Tyro's core acquiring product.
Must have the following experience:
Has worked in a call centre environment (sales or service)
Banking/finance industry experience
Sales background (of any kind)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the needs of a portfolio of existing Tyro customers to retain business and minimise churn
- Generate referrals for new business by fostering strong relationships with existing customers
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to upsell Tyro banking products within a portfolio
- Meet and exceed KPIs for retention, customer NPS, and banking product activations
- Proactively seek to expand their knowledge on Tyro's products and services and stay up to date with any changes
- Run training webinars and attends conferences and events as a representative of Tyro, where appropriate
- Work with account admins, customer support, and financial support to ensure that day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner
- Banking/finance industry experience
- Has worked in a call centre environment (sales or service)
- Sales background (of any kind)
- Have an enthusiasm for customer service
- Have a keen attention to detail and follow-up
- Build strong relationships both with customers and internally
- Continuously look for opportunities for process improvements
Desirable/Nice to have:
- Account Management/retention experience
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Payments industry experience
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.