Senior Technical Writer
Toronto or Remote (Canada) /
Engineering & Product – Engineering /
Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with 170+ employees and headquarters in Toronto. Customer-facing teams use the Uberflip platform to package marketing collateral into mini, personalized websites that educate buyers on their product or service. Uberflip's core product features enable marketers to centralize and organize all their content, drive consumption with an AI-powered recommendation engine, and get data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of content and campaigns. Our Uberflip Analytics & Enrichment give marketers the ability to integrate their favourite tech with our platform.
We’re on the search for a Senior Technical Writer!
In this critical role, you will work closely with Engineering teams to plan, create, and maintain content that is easy to discover and understand. You will be responsible for ensuring the content is accurate, comprehensive, and consistent.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator and writer, a self-starter and team player, and will have an aptitude for distilling complex technical concepts into well defined documentation.
- Define documentation standards, covering information architecture and document style
- Write, edit, and maintain high-quality documentation such as knowledge articles, developer guides, and APIs for developer audiences
- Organize a large library of existing documentation to improve usability and discoverability
- Review and edit content written by others, and provide coaching to improve quality and consistency
- 4+ years technical writing experience for SaaS products
- Exceptional technical writing skills, with an obsession for accuracy, quality, and consistency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating comprehensive written documentation supported by diagrams, graphs, code snippets, and other supporting material
- Experience with the Swagger/OpenAPI specification
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, and Markdown
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.