Manager of Sales and Marketing Operations - Returnship
U.S.A., San Francisco
Path Forward Return-To-Work Internships – Path Forward Return-To-Work Internship
The Path Forward Return to Work Internship Program:
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Udemy is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll get 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world’s most innovative companies in EdTech! You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
ABOUT UDEMY FOR BUSINESS
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 20 million students learn from an extensive library of over 65,000 courses taught by expert instructors. Whether learning for professional development or personal enrichment, students can master new skills through self-paced, on-demand courses, while instructors have a way to share their knowledge with the world. For companies, Udemy for Business offers subscription access to a collection of business-relevant courses as well as a simple platform to host and distribute their own content in one central place.
As the Manager of Sales and Marketing Operations you will lead and manage funnel operations throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring alignment across marketing, sales, support, professional services and customer success. This role supports users across multiple departments while understanding business requirements, and how to effectively translate the requirements to Salesforce, Marketo, and the rest of our revenue tech stack. You will execute on key projects as well as drive strategic projects via regular business planning and operational reviews. This is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Marketing and is located at Udemy’s San Francisco headquarters.
- Management and Strategy
- Help us make smart investment tradeoffs between marketing programs, sales headcount, and technical tools
- Determine the right success metrics that drive business outcomes across sales and marketing activities, and build & maintain dashboards to manage those metrics
- Partner with sales, customer success and marketing to lead efforts in database cleansing, data enrichment, and acquisition initiatives.
- Process Optimization
- Identify the needs for business process automation and prioritize projects that increase operational efficiency for sales and marketing.
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders to ensure core systems are robust and deliver key insights across sales and marketing.
- Ensure process and systems consistency.
- Create and regularly assess the sales and marketing tool roadmap to identify scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Monitor the performance of account and pipeline growth, identifying areas for business development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years experience driving operational improvements and managing and cleaning data in a marketing and sales ops role
- Salesforce.com experience preferred (Administrator Certification or Advanced Administrator Certification preferred)
- Familiarity with a Marketing Automation System such as Marketo
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives, including developing quantitative analysis and extracting actionable insights.
- Get-it-done mindset: Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself, and doing what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, especially in written and presentation formats and with senior leadership teams.
- B2B SaaS industry experience
- Experience using Recurring Billing System (Zuora, Netsuite) is a plus
- Experience writing Apex Triggers is a plus
If this sounds like you, and you are passionate about learning and about Udemy, you could be our ideal candidate. We invite you to submit your resume now!
Udemy in the News