Customer Success Manager Returnship
U.S.A., San Francisco
Path Forward Return-To-Work Internships – Path Forward Return-To-Work Internship
The Path Forward Return to Work Internship Program:
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Udemy is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll get 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world’s most innovative companies in EdTech! You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of strategic Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UFB adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the UFB Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UFB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level for Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Renew customer contracts and partner with sales to develop account expansion strategies for customers with high-growth potential to hit upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience working with mid-market and enterprise level accounts
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision makers
- Ability to close deals
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
- Experience managing accounts using Salesforce is preferred, but not required
Udemy in the News