University Recruiting Returnship
U.S.A., San Francisco
Path Forward Return-To-Work Internships – Path Forward Return-To-Work Internship
The Path Forward Return to Work Internship Program:
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Udemy is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll get 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world’s most innovative companies in EdTech! You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
The Talent Team is looking for a top-notch University Recruiting intern to join us as we begin recruiting summer interns and new college graduates for 2018. You will be responsible for all administrative aspects and logistics for on-campus event processes, including scheduling events, vendor management, job postings, coordinating food, ordering and maintaining booth/ collateral processes, and downloading student resumes.
This position will also include data-entry responsibilities for candidate management, applicant tracking, and university relations systems. Additionally, this individual will get experience in marketing branding for University Recruiting, lead social media projects, explore partnership opportunities, and so much more!
- Manage recruiting event logistics spanning across campus, conferences, external events, and in the Udemy office (ability to travel as needed)
- Manage interview logistics between candidates and hiring teams
- Partner with internal teams including Hiring Managers, People Operations, and Recruiters to maintain clear communication and a consistently high standard throughout the entire interview process
- Track, update, and maintain all candidate statuses in ATS (You'll be our Lever Super Admin!)
- Maintain onsite summer intern experience and attend intern related events
- Track and own an ever-evolving budget for your respective universities
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust; you will bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, Staffing or Recruiting related role.
- Experience coordinating interviews for both local or remote office locations.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Experience providing metrics or reports that require keen attention to detail and numbers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have utilized Google Suite
- You have a high willingness to learn
Udemy in the News: