Customer Success Manager - Spanish
Dublin, Ireland /
Customer Success – Customer Success - Udemy Business /
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to partner with customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention based in Dublin.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighbourhood with offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Ankara, Turkey.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of strategic Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UFB adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the UFB Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UFB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level for Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Renew customer contracts and partner with sales to develop account expansion strategies for customers with high-growth potential to hit upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
We're excited about you because you have:
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience working with mid-market and enterprise level accounts
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision makers
- Ability to close deals
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
- Experience managing accounts using Salesforce is preferred, but not required
What are some of the benefits of working at Udemy?
Best in class employee training and onboarding
Annual education allowance with unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform
Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
Long term illness cover
Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
25 days holidays plus additional company discretionary days
Flexible working hours (agreed with your manager)
An amazing culture of always learning and supporting each other
UBelong programs to foster inclusivity and being your authentic self at work
We have 38 different nationalities in our Dublin office alone
And lots more
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is publicly traded and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, or a sincerely-held religious belief, we will consider requests for accommodation.
Udemy in the News