Sales Development Representative Returnship
U.S.A., San Francisco
Path Forward Return-To-Work Internships – Path Forward Return-To-Work Internship
The Path Forward Return to Work Internship Program:
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Udemy is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll get 16 weeks of paid employment doing work you love for one of the world’s most innovative companies in EdTech! You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
The Sales Development role is a critical front-end sales position where you will be dealing with all Udemy for Business inbound inquiries. SDRs will work with Account Executives to produce opportunity pipeline and qualified meetings. In this role will learn skills that will become the foundation of your sales career.
- Respond to all inbound inquiries of Udemy for Business
- Proficient in the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
- College Degree, BA/BS preferred
- Must be driven, self motivated and high-energy team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Udemy in the News: