Enterprise Account Executive
New York, New York, USA /
Sales – Sales - Udemy Business /
Udemy Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us! We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us expand our B2B Sales team success. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy Business Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new and upsell Udemy Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos.
- Develop and close new and upsell Udemy Business solution opportunities
- Develop and execute on account based-selling approach to exceed goals
- Accurately manage territory sales projections and share best practices with the rest of the team
- Effectively align the Udemy Business value to prospect needs through capability demonstrations, evaluations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Legal, key executives) to ensure territory success; customer satisfaction, expansion and retention
- Make our customers successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 7+ years of closing experience in B2B Enterprise sales (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- Success in opportunity creation and “full funnel” management of many opportunities
- Proven history of exceeding targets in selling licenses/products/subscriptions to Enterprise organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and/or senior executives
- Insightful and effective business case and proposal creation
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Avid team player and great communication skills a must
- Remote, WFH experience a plus
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world.
The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.