Bellevue, WA /
Product – Product Management /
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
You will be focused on UiPath Attended Automation capabilities, looking at how people interact with robots and automation in general.
What You will be Doing at UiPath
- We are in hyper-growth mode and looking for a customer obsessed Product Manager to help drive digital transformation for front office automation. We want someone with a passion to innovate, who likes working backwards from the customer and can handle complex problems.
- As a Product Manager, you will define the vision for AI and ML driven solutions that cross systems of engagement, systems of record and systems of insight.
- You will be responsible for the end to end ownership of your areas from defining strategy, building a product roadmap, writing specifications, to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery.
- You will work closely with customers, engineering, UI/UX, marketing, sales and presales to build products that customers love.
- Define a strategy and vision for front office automation based on detailed analysis of customer needs and industry trends.
- Roadmap: Build a detailed near- and long-term product roadmap. Validate with key customers and stakeholders.
- Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications for your features.
- Develop features: Work closely with engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of highest quality.
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our vision at conferences and with strategic customers and partners. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value.
- Collaborate: Develop relationships with customers in order to determine key use cases and product capabilities. Work with product marketing and sales leaders on go to market plans for new features and products.
What You will Bring to UiPath
- Market Intelligence: Be the expert on the competition and how to beat them.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 4+ years of experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity
- You should have an understanding of user-centric design principals and be able to translate into product specifications
- Previous experience with Automation both as a customer and as a Product Manager is preferred
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in RPA, AI or BPM is a plus
- Self-starter with a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.