Senior Software Engineer (Kubernetes, Linux, OSS)
Bellevue, WA /
Engineering – Development /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The cloud platform team owns the mission critical functionalities of the UiPath Automation Cloud such as tenancy management, identity, request routing etc. and exposes them as SaaS offerings/SDKs which are consumed by every other UiPath Cloud Service to meet their business requirements. In simpler terms, if we go down the UiPath Automation Cloud goes down.
Our mission is to build a platform for scale and is also easy to consume for our customers. Quality is baked into our DNA and we believe in being agile and gritty.
Here is what you will be doing at UiPath
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will directly design and engineer significant areas of the cloud platform, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the expected service level
- You will directly design and engineer significant areas of the cloud platform, and ensure our technical deliverables meet engineering standards
- You will work closely with other engineers and product managers to envision and deliver product capabilities.
- You will ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability and high performance
- You will participate in and influence our best practices across the engineering organization
What you will bring to UiPath
- Proven track record (4 years' experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services on Linux and/or Windows.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java/Go/Python) backed by solid computer science fundamentals
- Experience with Kubernetes and Linux Docker containers.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and devops. Ability to work with globally distributed teams.
- Experience working with cloud providers like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc. and cloud services such as AKS, GKE, etc. is a plus
- Experience in data service background (e.g. Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Azure Datalake, PowerBI, MangoDB, MSQL, or DynamoDB, etc.)
- Full-stack development experience is a plus
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.