Bucharest, Europe /
Sales Support – Sales Technology /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your Mission: You will contribute to establishing our framework to monitor the health and governance of data across systems and provide actionable insights and metrics.
What you'll do at UiPath:
- Responsible for MDM, data quality, stewardship and analysis of the data within our CRM ecosystem
- Responsible for data governance across the organization
- Responsible for data architecture and third-party system integrations
- Collaborate with Geo leaders to revise criteria for adding, updating, and deleting entities within CRM
- Responsible for all administrative functions within CRM systems related to data accuracy and quality, including the creation and organization of users, and the maintenance of validation lists which drive workflow, reporting, and analytics
- Analyze third party data and provide recommendations for integration and enrichment of existing data
- Manage tickets and change requests within CRM systems in accordance with governance rules
- Assist the wider Sales Tech team with enhancements release process, including identification of future enhancements and writing business requirements. Collaborate with other internal departments as needed
- Conduct a quality review of entities within CRM systems on a periodic basis and recommend improvements to governance and stewardship guidelines
- Monitor internal resources that maintaining and updating customer data and highlight any potential issues
- Develop and manage relationships with legal, operations, and third-party providers to maintain data completeness and quality
- Profile and report on data completeness and quality
- Provide ad hoc reporting assistance
- Monitors the sales pipeline and contracting data along with forecasting to drive the health of the business
- Conduct analysis of data to derive sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Has the ability to synthesize big data into strategic and actionable insights to key stakeholders across different lines of business
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Master Data/stewardship/governance experience
- CRM (Salesforce) knowledge
- Experience with third party apps (Data.com, D&B, etc)
- Excel proficiency mandatory
- Experience extracting data from large, complex databases
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver results
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar fast growth enterprise strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.