Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing, Community & Learning
Seattle, WA, Americas /
Marketing – Global Demand Generation /
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Nearly one million automation professionals are building and sharing automations to transform their work and their organizations with UiPath. From day one at UiPath, we have cultivated and celebrated our developer community, creating the ecosystem that enables their success—from free training to online forums to user meetups. UiPath is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager who will drive demand for our Community and Learning programs.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Your Mission: Grow our Community and drive the awareness and adoption of our Community and Learning programs at UiPath.
What you do at UiPath:
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns and activities across the demand marketing lifecycle that drive awareness, user acquisition, and adoption of UiPath Community and Learning programs.
- Define and execute on a growth marketing plan, experimenting to help us optimize funnels and channels. You’ll run tests across paid marketing, referral programs, social marketing, and more, monitor the results, and scale successful tactics.
- Manage the campaign calendar for Community, partnering closely with other marketing teams to execute programs across email, social, web, and community properties.
- Craft a thoughtful user journey across campaign touchpoints, enabling users to discover and onboard with UiPath Community and Learning tools.
- Build messaging and related content required for campaigns, including compelling emails, digital ads, social snippets, nurture streams, landing page copy, etc.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize campaign and program performance.
What you bring to the team:
- At least 4-6 years of relevant demand generation or growth marketing experience, preferably in b2b tech. You have experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Marketo (or similar).
- You’re data-oriented and analytical: You’ll dig into webpage analytics, email performance, and program data to understand trends and make recommendations moving forward.
- You’re comfortable working across marketing channels: You have an understanding of paid marketing and organic/earned media, website strategy and optimization, multichannel engagement, and content distribution.
- You have communication and storytelling skills: You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You have prior experience generating ad copy, landing page copy, and other content.
- You have strong program and project management skills: You thrive in cross functional environments and can influence a wide range of stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You’re a self-starter who takes initiative and ownership. You’re scrappy enough to run with initiatives on your own. You’re able to flex between strategic planning and detailed execution.
- If you have experience with the below—even better:
- Past experience with developer marketing or marketing to technical audiences
- Background in online education, training, and certification programs
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.