Sr. Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Marketing – Product Marketing /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Content Managers at UiPath have multiple content-crafting superpowers. We make marketing materials that motivate and inspire people to engage with our product, community, or sales reps and identify a recipe for digital transformation in people’s everyday work. We match content deliverables to the audience and desired outcome, so the first order of business is always to assess the project goal and end-user value. From there, we coach others or create content ourselves. We apply knowledge from experience and data sources. And blend it with best practices of writing, storytelling, visual design, and human nature to build information that matters and is memorable – with measurable value people and the company alike. In this role, you’ll bring to life how automation transforms work in specific industries and domains, with materials like these:
● Web copy, with related visuals, videos, and click targets for https://www.uipath.com/solutions/industry
● Slides and pitch decks
● Use cases (real examples of products at work in real situations)
● White papers – concepts, editing, managing writers and designers
● Illustrations and infographics
● Video concepts, storyboards, and scripts
● Digital briefcases curated in Highspot
We oversee many projects at once and partner with SMEs, agencies, and freelancers across the globe to generate impactful content. Collaboration and drive are essential.
What You'll Be Doing at UiPath:
- Partner with industry/domain SMEs to learn the product use-cases and customer profiles
- Learn and apply best practices for content creation and UiPath style, to content deliverables
- Produce content that is succinct, interesting, on-brand, and relevant to the audience
- Design the content to meet both business goals and customer needs, in the fastest, smartest way possible
- Manage and communicate your content production process internally and externally
- Work with stakeholders and freelancers to efficiently produce and promote content from around the globe
- Collaborate with other UiPath content creators to align to style and brand
- Ideate and produce assets to drive product engagement
- Manage budget and resources, maximizing output and velocity
What You Will Bring to UiPath
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication, English, film, marketing, or similar content-centric field
- 5+ years of experience crafting B2B enterprise sales/marketing materials, preferably for enterprise software products
- The interest and ability to deeply understand automation products and how they support digital transformation in a business
- Natural inclination to geek out about content, marketing, and technology—and bring energy and insight to the work at hand
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including demand generation, sales, channels, partners, product management / engineering
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of an organization — from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer) — with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, kindness, and a positive attitude
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Know or quickly learn toolsets such as the Office 365 suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and a sales enablement CMS like Highspot
- Portfolio of work samples demonstrating ability for the job
Ready to Apply?
- If you have a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate succinct writing, compellingly clickable CTAs, visual explanations, and high-converting landing pages - we’d love to talk to you. Be sure to include your portfolio URL
- This is full-time position based in the United States and is a remote role.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.