Bucharest, Europe /
Corporate – Strategy, Planning & Operations /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your Mission: You will provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to two UiPath Executives based in Bucharest. In this role, you will need to have the ability to take initiative, be professional, quick, creative, motivated and eager to always learn more.
This is a high visibility role and will involve working cross-functionally across the company. As an Executive Assistant, you will need to be dedicated and have the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
What you'll do at UiPath:
- Anticipate the Executives’ needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executives; coordinate domestic and international travel and process expense reports
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings
- Prepare and polish Power Point presentations
- Manage contacts for Executives, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts
- External clients, vendors potential partners incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years experience supporting a C-level Executive
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Customers, Prospects, Board Members, Investors and Internal Team
- Extensive experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools and with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Time management skills and attention to detail, strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency, plus proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Office 365
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English is a must
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.