Singapore, APAC /
Product – Infrastructure /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Assist customers in design and implementation of the platform through Professional Services
- Provide L2/L3 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and L3 expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security
What you will bring to UiPath:
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts is a plus
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.