Global Support Technical Advisor
Bellevue, WA /
Product – Technical Support /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
As an Technical Advisor you will represent UiPath and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, on site support or electronic service regarding escalated problems in UiPath software product, and manage relationships with those customers.
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Act as a designated Technical Advisor and ensure value and satisfaction are received for assigned key customers who have Premium Care agreements with UiPath
- Provide technical guidance to assigned customers in the form of infrastructure and implementation reviews, installation and upgrade support, coding review best practices and other Premium Care assistance
- Act as escalation point for assigned customers and ensure their technical support issues are addressed in a thorough and timely manner
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; this will involve writing code
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers and architects
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation
- Lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently
This is what you'll bring to our team:
- Desired background in Technical Training. Education Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell) and in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Advanced proficiency in networking products and networking operating systems
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.