Test Automation Specialist
Bucharest, Europe /
Services – Technical Services (Engineers) /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is seeking a strong Test Automation Engineer with implementation experience to join the Tech Services Team. The location can be either our Tech Hub in Bucharest or Cluj.
Your Mission: In this role you will be an integral member of project teams responsible for implementing Test Automation and RPA solutions for our customers and partners, thereby increasing the adoption, consumption and expansion of UiPath software.
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities; work closely with UiPath team and acquire knowledge on the UiPath Test Suite product(s) architecture and functionality.
- Follow UiPath delivery methodology, best practices, guidelines, checklists, and other documentation
- Coordinate with UiPath internal and external customers and Identify test requirements; Engage with clients in both technical pre- and post-sales activities to ensure UiPath adoption
- Define and develop comprehensive robust testing frameworks
- Develop custom packages according to the requirements
- Automate test scenarios as per the requirements using UiPath Test Suite and execute the automated test suite
- Demonstrate and get the automated results reviewed by customers
- Support the deployed automated workflows during the course of the engagement
- Identify client needs and showcase the best solution
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem
- Help gather project requirements for integration with partner products
- Identify application issues during testing and works with project team/internal IT staff and appropriate stakeholders to determine resolutions
- Gather test data with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test application logic and verify system flow standalone and integrated with other applications
- Prepare to deliver online and on-site trainings to customers and partners
- Document solutions and maintain best practices
- Remain up to date on product releases, roadmap and act on them (from product to customers - education, from customers to product - feedback and feature requests)
This is what you'll bring to UiPath:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent practical experience)
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on Test Automation (frontend, backend and mobile preferred)
- Scripting experience in C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred
- UiPath Platform knowledge is a plus
- UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification is desired
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
Please note that the primary locations for the role are Bucharest and Cluj, but based on the right qualifications we are flexible about remote collaborations and we encourage applications from talent across Romania.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.