Adoption Practice Director, Consulting Delivery (Remote)
Services – Business Consulting /
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is looking for an experienced Consulting Practice leader to build out the delivery capabilities, methodologies, training, and overall practice that will focus on helping our customers scale on their automation journey. This will focus initially be on our top ~250 customers but need a plan to work directly and with partners to touch 1,000’s of customers. We plan to hire practice leaders for each major GEO, Americas, EMEA and APJ all reporting into the SVP, Customer Strategy and Solutions with matrix alignment to the Consulting leader in each GEO.
This is what you will do at UiPath
- Recruit, develop and deploy a team of high-powered Business Architects that act as dedicated strategic advisors for enterprise customers as they operationalize and scale up their automation programs
- Assist and guide the Business Architects team as they work with customers that are in the process of designing and/or implementing their appropriate automation operating models
- Oversee the practice deliveries as a quality assurance manager
- Establish best practices and the ‘gold standard’ delivery methods for the practice, and evolve this over time by incorporating lessons learned
- Manage the Business Architects team allocation, utilization, and overall P&L of the practice
- Collaborate heavily with the Consulting leadership in the Geography to share learnings and deliver maximum customer value
- Educate customers on the leading practices for scaling up RPA at the enterprise level and maximizing value realization for automation programs
- Engage with the relevant internal UiPath teams to develop offerings and toolkits that drive customer adoption and consumption of UiPath products at an enterprise level
- Partner with UiPath Sales to position Adoption Services
- Support training delivery as needed and identify improvement opportunities for training
- Collaborate with our Global Services teams to understand and address customer enablement needs
This is what you will bring to UiPath
- Required: 15+ years of experience in management consulting firms in a practice leadership role
- Required: Deep hands-on delivery experience of Automation strategy projects, operating model design and implementation, leading cross-functional team discussions
- Nice to have: Experience with large transformational programs at the C-Level, working with and managing global teams
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships, including with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and comfortable operating in a fluid and dynamic environment evident in a hyper-growth organization
- Results oriented proactive team player with strategic thinking, creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and German/other European Languages for EMEA posting), as well as readiness to travel about 50% *once the COVID period is over.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.