Senior Dev-ops Crafter
Houston, TX /
Engineering – DevOps /
Umbrage delivers cutting-edge software solutions by leveraging advanced trends and designs in technology. We are not a consultancy nor a design agency; we are artisans in designing and developing software solutions for our clients. Our focus is crafting state of the art digital products with impeccable design coupled with source code engineering.
Open communication is the foundation of our culture. We share ideas freely and understand that our cumulative experience and continued development nurtures excellence in our software solutions.
We seek a DevOps engineer with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services experience. You want to grow your experience with tools like Docker and processes like CD/CI. You want to bring that knowledge to a growing company, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Are you ready to grow? Apply today!
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or Ruby
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef (nice to have)
- Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with developers and other stakeholders
Umbrage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions regarding employment shall be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local laws.