Chief Product Officer
Norway, Oslo /
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We are hiring a Chief Product Officer to lead our growing Product Division
The Chief Product Officer at Unacast is a key member of the Management Team and a central part in driving the company towards its overarching vision: “With our superior knowledge of human mobility, we aspire to be the trusted foundation for all data-driven decisions”.
In addition, as leader of the Unacast Product Team, you will create and oversee the product roadmap for current and future Unacast product offerings, with the goal of democratizing access to insights about the real world through location data. The role is critical to defining the future product and service offerings and thus the overall company strategy. This person and their team will become the experts on Unacast’s clients, understanding them deeply and creating, launching, and getting recurring usage on products to solve the needs they never imagined.
- Define, articulate, and execute product and design vision and company strategy
- Oversee all products from idea to execution, adoption, and recurring use
- Lead and present to senior management regularly analyses of Unacast’s product portfolio to optimize allocation of the company's investment based on KPIs and financial measurements of our products
- Build and manage a world-class product team - inclusive of product managers and UX designers - along with a passionate and inspired client-driven product culture
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, and Sales teams to launch the right products the right way at the right time
- Define product requirements and overall roadmaps of the business with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Drive innovation and scalable processes around the product development cycle
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and feature and determine necessary enhancements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B product management with focus on engagement and use of B2B software - ideally from software designed for recurring usage
- Proven to be passionate about the client and demonstrated experience at building a community around the clients
- Believer in healthy conflict who easily navigates through disagreements and helps other reach win-win resolutions and productive conclusions
- A true growth-stage leader - one who loves that everyday is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
To help understand the impact of COVID-19, we have released many public dashboards and datasets to better act on both the health crisis and the economic crisis.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $35m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Our company values are deeply embedded into everything we are and everything we do:
Be your own CEO: Everyone at Unacast can and is expected to take charge of their own situation, and make sure the company as a whole moves forward. Waiting for some feedback? Go get it! Want something done? Do it!
Trust through transparency: Dare to be vulnerable and show ourselves and the world who we really are. The trust we build through transparency will help to lift us all higher than we can rise alone.
Have fun, seriously: Create an unexpected moment that surprises and delights team members and partners. Everyone needs fun in their life, especially while doing something important.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/