Director Product Marketing
East Cost, US /
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We are looking for a creative Product Marketing director
This role will play a vital role in supporting our new product launches and deploy new messaging and packaging to support the commercial team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the role will be the lead on building marketing materials, sales enablement tools, competitor analysis and tactics to accelerate go-to-market initiatives. You will own the writing and content development for our sales enablement materials and partner closely with sales, marketing and product to develop content for our demand generation campaigns and website. You'll also help craft the messaging and tone of our product communications.
- Build and maintain the written content for sales enablement materials
- Source and write content for case studies and other customer marketing initiatives
- Work with Sales support to assist in the development of sales decks and pitches
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape for all products in order to create battle cards and influence product positioning.
- 5-7 years’ experience of product marketing or sales content writing (or related experience)
- Domain expertise in location data is a plus
- Background in B2B SaaS is preferred
- Domain expertise in retail technology, analytics or real estate technology is preferred
- Strong writing skills and an ability to communicate complex topics in a clear, concise manner (writing sample will be requested)
- Great communication and teamwork skills and a willingness to be flexible in a dynamic startup environment
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Quick learner who picks up new technologies with ease
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
To help understand the impact of COVID-19, we have released many public dashboards and datasets to better act on both the health crisis and the economic crisis.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $35m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Our company values are deeply embedded into everything we are and everything we do:
Be your own CEO: Everyone at Unacast can and is expected to take charge of their own situation, and make sure the company as a whole moves forward. Waiting for some feedback? Go get it! Want something done? Do it!
Trust through transparency: Dare to be vulnerable and show ourselves and the world who we really are. The trust we build through transparency will help to lift us all higher than we can rise alone.
Have fun, seriously: Create an unexpected moment that surprises and delights team members and partners. Everyone needs fun in their life, especially while doing something important.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/