Talent Manager (Oslo, Norway)
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is looking for the world’s most talented Talent Manager
We’re hiring! We are now looking for a Talent Manager to join us in our Oslo office in Norway.
Unacast is entering its rapid-growth phase, from 30 employees to over 100 in a year plus and we are mindful that this process needs to be guarded carefully - to both protect our unique culture and to evolve it as new employees join us. To steer us through this challenging and exciting time we are inviting a Talent Manager to come onboard the company at our Oslo office and manage the people-side of one of the most ambitious global tech companies in the world.
Your main hub will be at our Oslo offices, but you are free to work from anywhere you want as long as you get things done, and to take all the vacation you need. You’ll also have the opportunity to work out of our NYC, US offices for periods of time, and you can expect to travel there at least a couple of times every year. Speaking of Oslo, Unacast is firmly rooted in Scandinavian work principles where we avoid middle managers and red tape. Rather we organize ourselves in smaller teams that has the mandate to decide on their own strategies and effectuate accordingly.
To us, innovation is the ability to tackle the challenges we don't currently know we have before someone else does it. For that reason, we acknowledge that we need a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences. If you feel that your knowledge can help us get to the next level, we'd love to speak to you.
Responsibilities (in Norway)
- Lead Unacast´s hiring and talent scouting processes
- Help develop and execute Unacast´s onboarding strategy
- Help locate competence gaps and fill those gaps through future recruiting
- Build and develop Unacast´s employee branding strategies
- Help cultivate and grow the unique Unacast company culture
- Ensure that we all have a good time while conquering the world
- Be the link between all the existing and future Unacastles in the world
- In charge of employee administration, like vacation, pension, insurance, handbooks
- In short, you will be the hub of the company at our Oslo office
- You will work in close partnership with our Talent Manager in NYC, US
- Degree from organizational psychology, economy, or more marketing oriented educations
- Extensive experience from HR roles
- In-depth knowledge about legal aspects related to HR
- Extensive experience from building recruitment- and onboarding strategies
- Management experience
- Experience from growth companies in tech is a plus
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/