Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
You will work in a cross-functional product team to execute and innovate on Unacast’s mission of democratising mobility data for sound decision making. As the complexity of our product portfolio increases we seek to simplify our products and empower more people in more organizations to tap into the power of mobility data.
We add value to a wide range of decision processes like retail performance, real-estate, crisis-management, city planning and marketing. Your main hub will be at our spectacular Oslo offices on Karl Johan.
As Product Designer you will also be part of a dedicated group responsible for developing Unacast’s Product vision and strategy. Product at Unacast sits with the CTO which you will report to.
Parts of this role
- Democratize the global access to mobility data for sound decision making through product design
- Service Design, craft and iterate on our product journey
- User Research, conduct and participate in user research with the rest of the product team
- UI Design, help our users do what they want effectively through clear and intuitive interfaces. Data and APIs are user interfaces that need design too!
- Contribute to the product vision, strategy and principles
- Work side-by-side highly talented software engineers, data scientists and product managers
- Care about the full picture, design our product as a cog for other companies processes
- Comfortable with data and maps
- Driven at making the complex intuitive
- Desire to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience conducting user-studies
- A keen interest in maps, geospatial, city-planning and data-driven decision making
- A visionary for design at Unacast
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/