Product Marketing Manager
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We’re now hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our NYC office.
Unacast is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our thriving New York team and live our “Be Your Own CEO” value. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating compelling go-to-market strategies backed by research and deep product understanding. You should be comfortable working with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams to deliver on collateral, create product-focused client communications, and lead the charge on product messaging in the market. Working within a lean team structure, you’ll own the product marketing story from beginning to end, and become the go-to expert for product messaging and branding questions and needs. Roots and experience in the location data space is strongly desired.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management, engineering, PR, customer success, and sales
- Own collateral creation for all products. Drive awareness and understanding of Unacast through tight messaging and expression of clear value proposition and customer ROI
- Work with product to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – create marketing launch plan for new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for products
- Client communications – responsible for all client communications related to product support and promotions
- Work with Customer Success to conduct user, market, pricing, and competitive research - both qualitative and quantitative - to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learning to the marketing of products
- Supply support – work with supply team to ensure clear communication of partnership benefits
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role, ideally within location data, SaaS or similar industry
- Proficiency in start-to-finish collateral creation, including content and design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter comfortable working with autonomy in a startup environment
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/