Director of Sales
New York, New York
With VC funding, Unacast has opened offices in Oslo and NYC, and been featured in everything from Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
The Director of Sales is responsible for growing and managing Unacast revenue business. You will be responsible for closing new accounts and managing your own book of business while growing your current book of business through new products and services. The role will report into the CRO and work closely with the demand and product development teams. We are looking for a innovative and hungry sales executive who thinks quick on their feet, is always one step ahead and loves to win.
- Break new business and meet revenue goals
- Prospect and sell data, analytics and product into brands, agencies, and publishers, DSPs, networks
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance
- Consult with customers and agencies on their marketing needs, and help them understand the value and potential impact derived from the attribution/targeting product
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Handle pre-and post-sales responsibilities, such as marketing and account management
- 3-5 years experience in sales roles within ad-tech, mar-tech, digital analytics providers, etc.
- Ideal candidates will have experience & familiarity with programmatic & ad tech, including SaaS and Managed Service businesses
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients direct. Experience with publishers, networks, DSPs preferred
- Strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organization skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: Experience selling SaaS products at the enterprise level
Who is Unacast?
Data has quickly become the new oil in many industries. Verified and actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as advertising technology, research, finance, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a data company and the leader in location and proximity data, Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph™ - designing products that merge proximity data with other existing data, such as GPS data.
Through Unacast our customers can easily tap into the growing amount of accurate location data derived from physical data on a global scale. We provide real-time insights to power physical and digital communication between brands, retailers and end users, and reduce noise in order to give our customers a better understanding of the physical world.