Sales Managers & Directors
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is hiring Sales Directors.
You will be responsible for closing new clients and managing your own book of business. You will be the expert on human mobility data, how people move around in the physical world and how that can impact other companies.
The role will report into the VP Sales and work closely with the sales and product development teams. We are looking for an innovative and hungry sales executive who thinks quick on their feet and loves to win.
- Prospect and sell Unacast’s human mobility data and products to companies within research, retail analytics, real estate, media, and transportations
- Business development: Consult and educate customers on how location and human mobility data can help them build better products and make better decisions
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Unacast’s Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance to optimize and excel in understanding what are the key drivers for a sale
- 5+ years experience in sales roles within SaaS, enterprise software, analytics solutions or data products
- A business development mindset is a requirement, and business development experience is a plus
- Intellectual strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to clients
- A strong technical understanding and who like to sell data solutions
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/