Director of Sales
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that democratizing access to data is the currency of innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a contextualized, transparent understanding of the real world. It’s literally uncharted territory, which means you have to be friendly with difficulty, risk, failure and also success.
Big, scary words? Sure.
This is a big, scary journey. And one we believe is worth taking. Want to come along?
The Director of Sales is responsible for growing and managing Unacast revenue business. You will be responsible for closing new accounts and managing your own book of business while growing your current book of business through new products and services. The role will report into the CRO and work closely with the demand and product development teams. We are looking for a innovative and hungry sales executive who thinks quick on their feet, is always one step ahead and loves to win.
- Break new business and meet revenue goals
- Prospect and sell data, analytics and product into brands, agencies, and publishers, DSPs, networks
- Forecast, track, and report sales performance
- Consult with customers and agencies on their marketing needs, and help them understand the value and potential impact derived from the attribution/targeting product
- Help shape the development of the product and sales approach in partnership with Research, Data, and Engineering teams
- Handle pre-and post-sales responsibilities, such as marketing and account management
- 3-5 years experience in sales roles within ad-tech, mar-tech, digital analytics providers, etc.
- Ideal candidates will have experience & familiarity with programmatic & ad tech, including SaaS and Managed Service businesses
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients direct. Experience with publishers, networks, DSPs preferred
- Strategic thinker who can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organization skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: Experience selling SaaS products at the enterprise level
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/