Client Success Manager
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Who are you?
You can maintain and grow a book of business independently. You are forward-thinking, humble, customer centric, team player, honest, transparent & fun!
4+ years in Client Success, Account Management, Partner Management
About the Job:
- Manage accounts post-sale by: securing renewals, upsells, driving adoption of Unacast products and maintaining high customer satisfaction to reduce the risk of churn.
- Own growth/maximizing expansion of client relationships as well as complex account situations and lead resolution towards success and partnership.
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap.
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the customer’s lifecycle: define success plan with deliverables and ensure clear communication across the operational areas.
- Lead presentation for client roadshow meetings, bring in Product/Tech for support
- Use data to provide insights and progress both internally and externally.
- Become a SME on your entire book of accounts; know your clients’ competitive landscape in and out. They should feel that you are an extension of their team rather than a vendor.
- Share best practices for customers to leverage Unacast solutions to advance their business.
- Identify customer risk and work to remedy throughout the course of each contract.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Unacast: share process improvements internally
- Conduct exit interviews with clients to ensure churn rates stay low as we constantly improve.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years relevant work experience
- Proven experience with growing a book of business and customer success plans
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills: ability to effectively mediate conflict and garner joint partnership
- Proven success as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients / stakeholders
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, verbal and written
- Existing knowledge of SaaS, DaaS, digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 20%)
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/