Sales Development Rep
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is growing and we are looking for a Sales Development Rep to support our Sales Team.
You will be the engine of the Sales Division and support them in achieving new revenue goals, act as an initial contact in researching potential clients regarding use of our products and services, and will have an opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business.
You will generate demand, interest, and excitement for Unacast while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm the Sales Division.
Our ideal candidate will excel at demonstrating our core value of Being Your Own CEO.
You are positive and motivated, and proactively looking for ways to contribute to Unacast’s success. You care about people and make it known you want to help. You are outcome driven and goal oriented. You are methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team.
- Own and Manage Lead Process: Identify and research prospects/leads and decision makers within new and existing accounts and vertical to fuel Unacast’s growth; conduct research on leads, send appropriate messaging to decision makers, qualify leads, and transition them to the sales team
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects as you gather information and vet interest; collect and share feedback on lead quality to support demand generation
- Leverage the Salesforce CRM and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities
- Work closely with Sales Division to develop and execute on sales strategy
- Use various sales tools to identify decision makers and prospects within targeted accounts
- Maintain active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years B2B/SaaS experience (software sales a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems and Marketing systems
- Experience qualifying leads
- Highly motivated and ambitious; Demonstrated self-starter with "hunter" mentality and “make it happen mentality”
- Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in your communications; effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/