Manager, Mobile Data Integrations
New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We are hiring a Manager of Data Integrations to help lead Unacast forward in building out our data supply to fuel Unacast’s Location Data Platform. As a Manager of Data Integrations at Unacast, you will help drive a publisher-first and data-first culture across the company working with our teams located in both New York City and Oslo, Norway. Your main tasks will be to oversee the installation of our SDK into app publishers. You will be the technical voice of Unacast to the app publisher: providing guidance on our SDK, overseeing SDK updates, triaging any issues and overseeing how our SDK needs to improve. Your role will be key in improving existing data sources and ensuring high data quality on on the supply side.
You will work in a cross-functional team consisting of business developers, data analysts and partner managers. Your main hub will be at our Manhattan offices, but you are free to work from anywhere you want as long as you get things done. You’ll also have the opportunity to work out of our Oslo, Norway offices for periods of time, and you can expect to travel there at least a couple of times every year. Your leadership will help guide us in sourcing location data from app publishers as we execute against our exponential growth.
To us, innovation is the ability to tackle the challenges we don't currently know we have before someone else does it. For that reason, we acknowledge that we need a diverse team with different background and experience. If you feel that your knowledge can help us get to the next level, we'd love to speak to you.
- Support our data supply sourcing team in getting app-direct data on our platform
- Own and execute the day-to-day work for Unacast SDK installs by owning the technical side of the app relationship
- Work closely with our SDK developers to manage SDK updates, releases and SDK improvements by scoping required work
- Collaborate with our Partner Manager on on-going management of app relationships
- Collaborate with our Engineering team on other products we may build for our app partners
- You work(ed) at an app publisher or a technology company that installs their SDK into apps such as a mobile ad network
- You have built an app before or have managed the installation of SDKs. A huge plus if you have been pitched SDKs to install.
- You have some product management or project management experience or are a developer
- You have a sense of urgency and a sense of pragmatism at the same time, meaning you know when to push and when not to push
- You are a strong communicator
- (Ideal) you have cross-platform development experience
- (Ideal) you have experience with cross platform frameworks.
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/