Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
We are hiring a Product Manager to further guide the success of our products.
You will work in a cross-functional team to execute and innovate on Unacast’s mission building the gold standard for depicting human movement and make it accessible, accurate and trustworthy. Your main hub will be at our spectacular Oslo offices on Karl Johan. To be close to our home market in the US, you will regularly work out of our NYC offices.
As Product Manager you will be part of a dedicated group responsible for developing Unacast’s Product vision and strategy. Product at Unacast sits with the CTO which you will report to.
- Guide the success of our products
- Create and develop solutions within a cross-functional team alongside engineers and data scientists
- Coordinate all of the activities required to bring new products and features to market
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Foster seamless communication within cross-functional team and across organisation
- A desire and drive to communicate and educate
- Proven ability to execute and oversee projects
- Either a mathematical, statistical, technical or design background, or relevant experience with insight or data products
- Experience conducting user-studies and/or design processes
- A keen interest in geospatial, city-planning, statistics or data-driven decision making
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/