VP of Marketing
New York, New York /
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is looking for a high-energy, commercial, and resourceful VP of Marketing with experience in enterprise SaaS B2B to drive demand, pipeline generation, and revenues. Reporting directly to the CEO and Co-Founder, you are responsible for customer and prospect marketing and communications.
The ideal candidate can “helicopter up and down” having the ability to be highly strategic in developing go-to-market plans, campaigns & programs, as well as being very hands-on for successful execution. Our VP of Marketing will be a part of the Management Team and is a strong leader that thrives on collaborating and partnering with our sales and product teams, enjoying a high degree of interaction with our customers.
You have built and scaled an enterprise marketing organization and hired and led a team to win in highly competitive markets to create repeatable processes and success. You think like a Supply Chain leader, understanding Unacast’s targets and segments, such as retail, real estate, and analytics, the personas within those targets, how they acquire information, and how and why they evaluate and select data and insight vendors.
- Generate Demand – Build and scale a recurring and systematized demand generation engine to support sales processes and aggressive sales growth and ROI through modern and industry-proven marketing methods
- Define success metrics and take responsibility for the results. Closely monitor demand generation effectiveness, conversation rates and close rate from marketing activities
- Architect a top-to-bottom SaaS B2B marketing strategy, collaborating with sales leaders to iterate the plan based on results
- Set a growth strategy that serves as a vision and north star for the marketing team including developing a comprehensive growth and demand generation strategy and execution plan
- Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales process, from acquisition to close, so that you can improve pipeline growth and velocity across the entire funnel in partnership with the sales and operations leaders. Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handovers processes to the sales team
- Successful track record leading marketing strategy, demand generation and team for B2B enterprise SaaS companies which led to significant revenue growth ($10 million to $30 million in annual recurring revenue)
- Stellar communication skills allowing you to translate the value of data and insights into business outcomes, engaging clients in enterprise sales processes
- A measurable, mathematical understanding of the connection between demand generation and recurring revenue growth
- Your decisions are driven by data and hitting KPIs and you are highly using Google Analytics, Hubspot, and other platforms to continuously find ways to improve and drive an effective demand generation strategy.
- 10+ years of marketing and/or growth/demand generation experience preferably within a B2B SaaS startup, with 5+ years experience managing a team
- Early-stage, high growth, venture-backed company experience strongly preferred
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
To help understand the impact of COVID-19, we have released many public dashboards and datasets to better act on both the health crisis and the economic crisis.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $35m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/