New York, New York
Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Product Solutions is responsible for taking Unacast's core capabilities and turning them into useable datasets and insights that prospects and clients can apply to their everyday business.
- As a client facing chain in the org, we deeply understand Unacast's data and capabilities to successfully manage the spectrum of technical requirements across the prospects / client life cycle
- As subject matter experts, we will engage with prospects and clients to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Unacast's data
- As a custom analytics team, we will translate the capabilities and reaches of Unacast data by conducting frequent data studies
- As technical solutioners, we will build POCs of new solutions / products for clients requiring new / curated datasets
- As customer advocates, we will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs internally as it related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations
- As part of the Commercial team, we work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Client Success team as a partner. Leveraging our deep prod
- Interface with clients and prospects to understand their business objectives and identify ways in which Unacast’s human mobility data can support their business objectives
- Adeptly use Unacast’s data to create datasets / deliverables for client’s end use
- Assist Sales in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Partner with account executives and sales to win new deals
- Be an advocate of location data and other Unacast data sets
- Educate the rest of our company on partner and market feedback
- Own technical engagement internally and externally during client onboarding
- Develop a deep expertise in Unacast product and capabilities, become a subject matter expert
- Think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Stay informed with key industry trends & market disruptors
- Comfortable with SQL
- At least 3 years previous success in a relevant experience (technical pre-sales or consulting environment, software development, data science, sales engineering, technical ad operations or other)
- Must be responsive and dedicated to clients
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong storytelling skills and client interaction skills
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability
- Self-starter, capacity to learn at a fast pace
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/