Sales Enablement Intern
Marketing & RevOps – Sales Enablement
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour and Rovio.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Sales Enablement Intern to join the SE team in our Lisbon office, reporting to our Director of Business Development and interacting with several teams to develop strategic projects.
- Collaborate in training delivery by preparing content and handouts.
- Evaluates, measure, collects, and tracks training effectiveness data and feedback for continuous improvement.
- Helps prepare kick off and off site events.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver specific projects.
- Support new tools rollout, collaborate with partners to ensure user adoption, act as technical support if needed.
- Business Development, Sales, Demand Generation.
- Natural drive to help people achieve great things
- Organised, attention to detail, process mindset, team spirit
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English(C2 CEFR level)
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
If this position fits your profile, apply now with your CV in English!
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)