Junior Java Developer
R&D – Engineering
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Junior Java developer for our Integrations team in our Lisbon office.
Salesforce is a CRM product that has created quite a stir in the technology industry during the last decade and it has grown exponentially in the last few years..
- Plan, build and support Salesforce.com applications and customizations.
- Develop new integrations, APIs and services based on business requirements.
- Document new and existing integrations resulting from new features, system changes or upgrades.
- Produce, distribute & administer release notes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Junior or academic experience in software development with Java
- Experienced in working with Relational Databases (SQL)
- Good verbal and written communication in English(B2 CEFR level)
- Experience in Front-end Development ( HTML5 / CSS3 / JQuery / Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of source control systems (specifically Git)
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Sales, Customer Support, etc.
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now with your CV in English!
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)