Head of Field and Event Marketing
Marketing & RevOps – Field & Event Marketing
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a Head of Field & Event Marketing to join our Marketing team in Lisbon, Portugal. You will lead a team of Field Marketing representatives and Event Managers to bring our Marketing Plan to life.
- Event Marketing:
- Lead the team of Event Marketing managers to optimize Events as a growth channel
- Coordinate with Demand Gen and Sales lead generation opportunities from Events
- Own and further develop the Events Playbook
- Investigate and implement technological and data solutions that can boost our Events results.
- Work with the central team to define and deliver our presence in Brand building events.
- Lead our own Unbabel Event and other Unbabel events opportunities.
- Develop and control the Budget and KPIs
- Field Marketing:
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plans to fuel our growth together with the DemandGen and Sales organisation.
- Act as a liaison between Field Sales and the central marketing organisation.
- Plan and host local offline events that fuel and progress our sales pipeline.
- Proven experience as a Field and/or Event Marketing Manager or similar role in B2B SaaS - bonus points if you have experience in Enterprise software and/or Customer Service Software
- Experience organising events.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience to work across time-zones with remote team members.
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Available to travel frequently
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your own workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Japanese and Portuguese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
Sound great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now!