Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Platform (SF, NYC, Pittsburgh)
San Francisco /
Marketing – Partner and Product Marketing /
We’re hiring a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in how we help organizations effectively communicate with and support their customers in different languages around the world. This role will focus on our AI platform. We are primarily focused on hiring in San Francisco, New York City, or Pittsburgh but will make exceptions in the case of exceptional talent based in other remote locations.
We are looking for someone to join the team responsible for building our technology platform, infrastructure, and our customer-facing Portal. You will be a key part of defining our GTM strategy, driving adoption, and building awareness both inside and outside of Unbabel. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work closely with product, marketing, and revenue teams to build strong collaboration, establish clear goals, refine processes, and ensure alignment.
How you will make an impact
- GTM Strategy & Planning: Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy and product launches for the Unbabel platform and Portal
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop our value proposition and messaging framework that will help define our unique positioning in the market
- Customer Insights: Build a deep understanding of our existing buyers, while developing a strategy for future use case expansion
- Market Intel: Be the source of knowledge within the company for industry knowledge, competitor intel, ongoing market shifts, and technology trends
- Sales Enablement: Create compelling sales assets that communicate product value and enable the sales team to clearly articulate this value to customers
- Thought Leadership and AR: Work closely with our comms team to identify thought leadership topics, support content strategy, and analyst relations
- You are passionate about AI and have a good understanding of the space
- You put the customers at the center of everything you do
- You are a storyteller and have a deep love of the written wordYou are self-motivated, take ownership, and are accountable
- You flourish in ambiguity and can make quick, thoughtful decisions.
- Ideal candidates will have at least five years of experience in product marketing or related field
- Knowledge and experience with artificial intelligence and machine learning is highly desirable
- Familiarity with language or translation-related products is a plus
Unbabel removes language barriers by blending advanced artificial intelligence with real-time, human translations. The company’s enterprise translation platform enables customer-centric brands to provide multilingual customer service and experience at scale - delivering native-quality translations quickly, efficiently, and smarter over time. It transforms customer contact centers from a cost to profit center, providing automated translation, quality estimation, human expertise, and CRM integrations.
With the vision to become the World’s Translation Layer, Unbabel works with leading brands such as Paypal, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Uber, to make customers happier and their support operations more efficient.
The company is based in San Francisco and Lisbon, with additional offices in New York City and Pittsburgh, PA.