Senior Business Development Representative | SF
San Francisco, US
Sales – Business Development
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Representative for our growing Business Development team in our San Francisco office.
As a BDR you will support our Sales team by researching prospects and seeking new business opportunities. You will need to be methodical, resilient and know our clients inside-out.
You’re a hard-worker, with strong initiative and the ability to think outside the box. As part of the business development team you will be the heart and lungs of our business, boosting sales and contributing to long-term business growth.
You’re authentic, empathetic, remarkable and trustworthy. You know that technology is an enabler, not a solution, and that execution trumps ideas.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails or in events
- Present our company and identify client needs
- Work closely with Account Executives to achieve ambitious sales targets
- Be an Unbabel product expert
- Work experience in sales and client facing roles
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Track record of achieving ambitious quotas
- Near-native English
What you'll get
- To be part of a dynamic team in fast growing international start up
- Chance to learn tonnes from incredible people
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- Free language classes
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sounds great, doesn't it? Please apply below !