Community Marketing Specialist
Operations – Community
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Community Marketing Specialist for our Community Team team in our Lisbon office.
- Own the forecasting, capacity planning and scaling of Unbabel’s existing communities to deliver human quality translations within Unbabel SLAs.
- Interpret key performance metrics and work closely with Community Operations and other teams to identify trends, make recommendations and action changes to drive productivity.
- Develop and organize creative, out-of-box, off-line marketing initiatives (partnerships, events, promotions)
- Along with Digital Marketing and Social Media teams, identify and plan appropriate actions to drive Community growth.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to determine the requirements for the technical roadmap and to develop and implement innovative solutions for new editor acquisition
- Continue to improve our analytics tools for managing, analysing and optimising the performance of our language communities
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track traffic and conversion rates to enable ongoing improvement of editor acquisition
- Be proactive; stay on top of industry trends and best practices
- 1+ years demonstrated success in building commercial online communities and/or marketplaces
- Excellent academic and professional track record. Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Statistics etc.
- Experience in digital marketing and knowledge of marketing best practices
- Highly numerate, an expert in analytics and reporting (mastery of Excel and data visualisation)
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (C1 CEFR level)
- Curious, independent, outspoken, patient :)
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation(mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sound great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now with your CV in English!
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)