Head of Performance Marketing
Marketing & RevOps – Demand Generation
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to lead our Performance Marketing team in our Lisbon office.
You should have in-depth digital marketing experience, leadership skills, and a passion for technology.
As Head of Performance Marketing you will be responsible for driving growth through organic and paid digital channels.
We expect you to be familiar with Account Based Marketing tactics and technologies.
You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to optimize ROI in existing a new channels.
You will report to the Demand Generation Team.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for awareness, lead generation and sales acceleration
- Coordinate campaigns and audiences with the targets from Business Development and Sales
- Work with Product Marketing to develop audiences based on ICPs and personas
- Work with the Content Tribe to plan content production
- Work with the Design Tribe to create advertising collateral
- Develop and control the digital advertising budget
- Own the marketing automation tools
- Track, analyse and report key performance metrics
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies
- Business Development
- Product Marketing
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience running successful digital marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising networks: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc..
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- High verbal and written communication in English(C1 CEFR level)
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? Before applying, we invite you to do a mental checklist of the following points:
Is my CV in English?
Do I have any typos in my CV?
Is this position aligned with my professional ambitions?
If you check all the items above, please apply below.