Partner Marketing Intern
Marketing & RevOps – Partner and Product Marketing
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
Partner Marketing entails working with the Partner community to develop best-in-class joint marketing programs. In the team, you will be involved in developing and executing integrated marketing strategy to fuel awareness, build pipeline and drive scale with our partner ecosystem – spanning strategic alliance, CRM solution providers and select BPOs.
We are looking for 6 months internship candidates in the Partner Marketing. The role will cover all aspects of joint programme participation, demand generation, events and awareness campaigns, looking to continuously delivering value to the business and measuring impact of all executed activities. You’ll continuously look to evolve perceptions of Unbabel in the ecosystem and deepen our partner relationships.
You will navigate through the 6 months learning program by listening, questioning, observing and doing. By the end of your internship you will be confidently, autonomously manage a marketing plan for one or more of our partners.
- Plan and execute joint marketing plans with our partners including industry events, digital campaigns and webinars and and other thought leadership activities.
- Create best in class targeted messaging/content, collateral and campaigns focused on marketing to and with partners.
- Plan campaigns/efforts/launches with a cross-functional team closely aligned to our strategic objectives.
- Collaborate and work with key stakeholders in channel & alliances, sales and extended marketing teams, PR, Product Marketing and others.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications, to fuel sales, partner enablement and executive engagement.
- Maintain a current library of partner related marketing resources.
- Assist with partner on-boarding and enablement.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Product and Product Marketing team
- Demand Generation
- Field Marketing
- Customer Success
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc or MSc in business, marketing or relevant field of study.
- Knowledge of marketing channels and previous marketing work experience preferable.
- Tech savvy and innovative.
- High verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to adjust to a dynamic environment, be able multi-task with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to present ideas at various levels of leadership to gain support for initiatives.
- Strong attention to details.
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? Before applying, we invite you to do a mental checklist of the following points:
Is my CV in English?
Do I have any typos in my CV?
Is this position aligned with my professional ambitions?
If you check all the items above, please apply below.