R&D – Engineering
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We're looking for an iOS developer to join our team. The mobile team is responsible for the Android and iOS apps that support a community of thousands of Unbabelers all around the world.
(we're also looking for an Android developer, should you know of one. The offer is available at https://jobs.lever.co/unbabel/f2a437a8-09d6-4046-8432-385356d3c16e
- 2+ years of XP developing iOS apps
- Experience with Swift
- Understanding of MVVM architecture
- Knowledge of testing and code quality methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication in English(B2 CEFR level)
- Experience publishing apps on the AppStore
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Fastlane
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Open Source Software
- Experience with RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa
- Experience with Cocoapods
- Experience with A/B testing and feature toggling
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your own workstation (headphones,mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Relocation Package (if applicable)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Free language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sound great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now!
Please send us your CV in English!